Mrs. Norwood's Page
Welcome to Mrs. Norwood's Webpage
6th Grade Inclusion Facilitator
(630) 483-8285 firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome! Feel free to contact me at any time for concerns or questions. Here you will find my contact information, some helpful tips, and some fun websites to browse while studying for your classes.
Five Ways to be Successful
1. Stay organized! Make sure you put classroom handouts in the correct folder of your trapper or binder. No loose papers floating in your locker!
2. Be on time and prepared for class. If you can't remember what to bring to each class, make yourself a locker reminder.
3. Use your assignment notebook! No one expects for you to remember your first hour homework at the end of the day! If you write down your homework, you can also use your assignment notebook to help you pack your bookbag with what you need each night.
4. Don't procrastinate. What happens if you haven't started your SSR project until the night before it's due? You can't do your best and you get overwhelmed. Make small goals and finish pieces of the project over time.
5. Study every night. Review your notes, teach your parents, or do online practice quizzes for ten minutes every night. Your brain will remember information better this way than trying to study everything in one night.
Fun and Helpful Websites